If you are a resident of the Sugar Land, TX area, and are in need of wisdom teeth removal then the Wisdom Teeth Factory is your best source of teeth extractions. We offer Wisdom Teeth removal for teens and adults at an affordable cost that won’t drain your bank account. Teaming up with Best Dental, we are able to offer wisdom teeth removal at an affordable price. For four wisdom teeth with IV Sedation, we charge only $1,200. That’s a price you won’t see anywhere in the Sugar Land area.
Low Cost Wisdom Teeth Removal in Sugar Land
If you are looking for an affordable and lost cost option to remove your wisdom teeth, then look no further. Most dentist and oral surgeons are charging north of $2,500 to remove impacted wisdom teeth in the greater Sugar Land area. We want our price to be fair to the public. We do not bait and switch. No matter how deeply impacted your wisdom teeth are, our prices will not change. This is a promise that we made to ourselves, and to the great citizens of Sugar Land.
What is the average cost of wisdom teeth removal in Sugar Land, TX?
The average cost of wisdom teeth removal in Sugar Land, TX is $2,500. This is for the removal of all four wisdom teeth under IV Sedation. As you can see at the Wisdom Teeth Factory we are charging less than 50% of what the average cost is. These truly are prices that can’t be beat. We also want to assure our Sugar Land residents that the quality of our team performing the surgery is quite high. With over 10,000 wisdom teeth removed, we know that experience matters.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) – Wisdom Teeth
- Should wisdom teeth always be removed? No they shouldn’t. Some wisdom teeth function inside the mouth just like any other teeth. If they are healthy and functional, then they should not be extracted.
- What are the complications of wisdom teeth removal? The main complications can include pain, infection, swelling, and bleeding after the procedure. In some rare cases, numbness may be associated with wisdom teeth removal, although this problem tends to resolve itself with time.
- Are impacted wisdom teeth more difficult to remove? Not always. Sometimes, if the wisdom teeth that are impacted have not fully formed (typically seen during your teenage years), then these teeth end up being easier to remove than some erupted third molars.
- What are the different types of impacted wisdom teeth? There are three main types; horizontal, vertical, and mesioangular wisdom teeth. All of them have their own challenges to remove, but with our experience at the Wisdom Teeth Factory, we will take them out in no time.
- Can wisdom teeth get infected? They certainly can. In fact, the infection can get so severe that it can lead to life threatening conditions like Ludwig’s Angina. Airway problems are the leading cause of death with wisdom teeth infections.
- What are some post-operative instructions I should know about after I have my Wisdom Teeth removed? No sucking through a straw, no smoking, and no spitting for three days. The rest of the instructions can be found here.
We are proud to provide quality wisdom teeth removal services for our Sugar Land, TX residents. If you or a family member are needing wisdom teeth services, trust our team at the Wisdom Teeth Factory. We will have your wisdom teeth out quickly, and you will be on the road to recovery in no time!